Saturday, February 6, 2010


Does it say a lot that I have not added any new posts for almost a year. I have been busy and have just not taken the time to sit down and write. So here I am on a very snowy day in February with no where to go and I think now is a good time to catch up. I suppose I will just chronicle the last year and add some of my favorite pictures. Over all the year has been good. Morgan is now in 5th grade and Ashley in 1st. They both are doing well in school and we are very pleased with their progress. Ashley has really taken off with the reading. This really makes me happy since we were on the fence about putting her through kindergarten again but in the end decided to push her forward. Morgan loves to read and often has to be reminded to put her books away in order to get her mathwork done.

No comments: